We are looking for a Level 2 Radiography (X-Ray) Inspector who will report to the Quality Director.
Permanent, full time, 40 hours/week
Day shift, 8 Hours Monday to Friday (flexible, depending on your availabilities)
WHAT we offer:
- Necessary training and coaching for job management.
- Comprehensive benefits as of 6 months;
- RRSPs and group TFSAs;
- Discounts on transit passes;
- Contribution to the gym;
- 2 floating days;
- Possibility of evolution within the company;
- Supportive and collaborative environment.
- Perform tests to detect defects using primarily radiographic techniques.
- Apply test criteria according to customer specifications and requirements.
- RT-NAS 410 and/or CGSB (ONGC) Level 2 certification
- Knowledge of cast steel parts
- Minimum experience of 2 years.
To apply for any of the above positions, please send us your resume with the desired position in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org.